FITPOINT Terms and Conditions
For safety and hygiene, please follow these rules:
- No food or drinks, other than water, are allowed inside the gym area. Only closed lid bottles are permitted.
- Socks are required for Yoga and Pilates classes.
- Only athletic non-marking shoes are permitted to be worn inside the studio. No outdoor or dress shoes are allowed.
- Except the kids class, minors under the age of 16 are not allowed to play inside the studio.
- FITPOINT is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the beginning of your class.
- Walk-ins are welcome. If the class is full, and the booking cannot be made, customers are welcome to come and wait for no-shows.
Booking and Cancellation
Classes are open for reservation at least one (1) week in advance. Classes can be booked using FITPass only. The reserved seat may be available to be cancelled until 24 hours before the beginning of the class. The customer is responsible for booking and cancelling the classes. FITPOINT does not take cancellations over the phone. FITPass due to the cancellation will be returned to the customer’s account in 2 business days. No show is not considered as cancellation and FITPass will not be returned.
FITPass is non-transferable and non-refundable. One (1) FITPass is deducted from the customers account to book one (1) seat in one (1) class. Pricing of FITPass does not include applicable GST. Individual who is age of 65 and over is considered senior. Individual who is age of 13 and under requires the consent form from a parent or a legal guardian.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.